Saturday, August 22, 2009

Agile failure modes from othe

I have been preparing some training material for a company which wants to know more about how Agile projects fail. Fortunately I’ve made a habit of recording Agile failure modes in this blog so I have much of the material to hand. (Use the search box above and search on “Agile failure modes.”)

But, I’ve not got exclusive rights to this topic and others have done the same thing, often with catchier names. So, for completeness:

As far as I can tell these are the original sources of these terms but I may be wrong. Others have also used the term and some have Wikipedia entries so I could be wrong.

1 comment:

  1. There was a brilliant spoof conference a few years ago, named "Waterfall 2006", which named quite a few of these failure modes and perhaps a few more. See http://www.waterfall2006.com/ for more hilarious details.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.